Support for everyone and their career path
Every team member plays a role in supporting how we champion an inclusive society. We should provide everyone access to the same coaching opportunities. From the CEO to the interns, to diverse groups of people from all walks of life that include – but are not limited to – race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, physical abilities, neurodiversity, relationship status, religious and political beliefs. Coaching conversations are designed to help people progress toward their goals, whether they are big or small.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of any business. Not only is it the right thing to do, but it also has a huge impact on motivation, creativity and innovation.
Learn how digital coaching strengthens the commitment to your core values by supporting employees with skills that broaden empathy, representation and understanding. Click here to download our free briefing on The value of DE&I & why digital coaching helps.
The right behaviours for the long-term
Digital coaching is proven to have long lasting benefits that brings psychological transformation with increases in self-efficacy, developmental support and openness to behaviour. Noticeable effects seen 6 months to 1 year after the last coaching session.
8x ROI through coaching
- A strong coaching culture benefits businesses by:
- Increasing productivity by 86%
- Increasing employee engagement by 56%
- Increasing employee retention by 32%
Establish positive relationships across your organisation
We help leaders get comfortable with being uncomfortable. An essential part of leadership is creating a psychologically safe culture.
CoachHub is devoted to knocking down barriers and eliminating biases through strategic initiatives and behavioural analysis.
coaching unlocks innovation.
of coachees see behavioural change after 12 months of coaching.
of coachees increased their self reflection and awareness.
of coachees have gained new perspectives.
To have the best impact externally requires you to make a great impact internally. Pairing coaching programmes with DE&I programmes will lead to more sustained results. Coaching can strengthen the muscles needed to create inclusive workplace cultures and boost engagement from all employees.
- Companies with “two-dimensional” diversity are 45% more likely to report that they had captured a larger portion of the market and 70% more likely to have entered into a new market in the past year (Harvard Business Review).
- Companies with more diverse management teams have 19% higher revenues due to innovation (Boston Consulting Group).
- Teams that follow an inclusive process make decisions 2x faster with 1/2 the meetings (Forbes).
- Ethically diverse teams outperform non-diverse teams by 35% and collaborate with more sensitivity toward each other (MIT).
- Executive teams that are highly gender-diverse are found to be 21% more likely to outperform on profitability (Mckinsey & Company).
Click here to download our free infographic on How to create diverse and inclusive workforces.
A sense of belonging
Coaching helps create a company culture in which both minority and majority employees feel that they belong and can comfortably express their opinions and embrace each other’s uniqueness. Studies have shown that when diversity is higher, so is job satisfaction.
What we stand for?
At CoachHub, we live by the mantra BE YOU. We believe that coaching provides support in overcoming the barriers to achieving equitable outcomes in the working world. With a global pool of 2500+ top coaches speaking 60+ languages we believe everyone from executives to entry level can channel the power of coaching to change DE&I efforts.