Coachhub Accessibility Statement
CoachHub has an ongoing commitment to providing a service that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. CoachHub is committed to aligning its website and its operations in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility (as these may change from time to time). To assist in these efforts, CoachHub has partnered with Equalweb, an internationally reputable consultant, and is working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website.
Certificate and conformance status
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
- Enables keyboard navigation
- Enables smart navigation
- Blinks Blocking
- OCR Image description
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align, etc
- Voice command the browser using your voice
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the Site`s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility features feedback
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
Notice something wrong? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your input regarding CoachHub’s accessibility features, please contact us at email@example.com